Modifications of the Fragmenter Software
You can get details for your update by contacting email@example.com
Fragmenter v2.0 is a major release!
It features improved particle detection especially for smaller fragments and shifts the detection limit down to 3 times the ground sample distance while still preserving its ability for a full scale analysis of the entire muck pile.
As a consequence, the number of detected particles increases massively and so does the number of fragments that build the particle size distribution curve.
And a new mode for treating uniform size distributions has been added.
Along with that, the data format changed – new analyses will not open in versions 1.4 or earlier of the software.
Fragmenter is an add-on to 3GSM’s software packages BlastMetriX and ShapeMetriX.
Features and improvements:
- New! Improved particle detection
- New! Fragment computational mode BLAST optimized for uniformly distributed particles (fines to boulders)
- New! Fragment computational mode RIPRAP optimized for the analysis of homogenously distributed particles (certain grain fraction)
- New! Customized colour for detected fines
- Improved data format leading to a much faster saving and opening of analysis files
- User defined size colouring can be saved per analysis
- New PDF report including a coloured visualization of the fragmentation analysis
- Refactored user interface
- General enhancements such as tool tips and an improved particle size distribution plot
Fragmenter is a whole new software component for determining the size of particles in a muck pile of blasted rock. It is the first fragmentation analysis that works in 3D and comes as an add-on to 3GSM’s software packages BlastMetriX UAV, ShapeMetriX UAV, BlastMetriX 3D and ShapeMetriX 3D.
Fragmenter is compatible with 3D images generated by SMX MultiPhoto.
- New! Analytical delineation of particles from 3D images based on surface analysis and image processing
- New! Auditing features of particles including splitting, merging, adding, deleting, editing.
- New! Cumulative particle size distribution chart including histogram
- New! Report function, export of figures and data