Aerial 3D imaging
Generation of 3D images from drone imagery for face profiling, blast design and analysis.
Aerial 3D images allow for an optimal acquisition of the bench face and blast site geometry especially of larger sites. With the 3D model the drill pattern is adapted according to the geometric and geologic conditions. Poor blasting results are often caused by inaccuracy of the front row hole placement and inaccurate blast pattern geometry.
3D images from drones are a perfect survey of large blast sites.
- Suryeying and documentation in a single step
- Including software for 3D blast design
- Easily combined with rock mass characterisation – see ShapeMetriX 3D
- Face profiles (burden diagrams and maps)
- Volume to blast
- Pre-post blast comparison
- Quantification of muckpile (movement, volume, swell)
- Quantification of power trough
- Seamless data flow
- Fly rock
- Excessive vibrations
- Poor fragmentation
- Poor cast/blast performance
- Loss of grade control
- Wall and floor damage